Since 2006, the Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Survey (EESS) has provided the Government of the Northwest Territories (GNWT) with the opportunity to gain insight into the engagement of GNWT employees.
The EESS provides opportunities to gain insight into the involvement and enthusiasm of GNWT employees in their work and workplace:
- It is a tool that can create dialogue with management, employees, and human resource specialists regarding the strengths, as well as the underlying issues and challenges, that exist in the workplace.
- It is an opportunity to foster a more engaging and satisfying work environment for GNWT employees.
Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey Report & Guide
The Guide highlights the overall EESS results of the survey across all departments. It is designed to provide support with interpreting survey results and effectively using this information to improve employee engagement and satisfaction.
- 2021 GNWT Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey Report & Guide (le document contient la traduction française du sommaire)
- 2016 Employee Engagement and Satisfaction Survey & Human Resources Client Satisfaction Survey
Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey Report Cards
Report cards provide a snapshot into levels of employee engagement for the GNWT and each department and agency:
- About the Report Card Results ((le document contient la traduction française)
- Government of the Northwest Territories