Financial and Employee Shared Services (FESS) is responsible for processing and issuing payment for all invoices from suppliers for goods or services provided to all GNWT departments and the NWT Housing Corporation.
In this section:
FESS should be the first point of contact when forwarding all invoices for payment.
For faster processing, email your invoice to email@example.com.
You can also submit your invoice by mail or in person to a Regional Financial and Employee Shared Service Centre. All envelopes should be addressed to Financial and Employee Shared Services.
To avoid delays and allows us to process your invoice as quickly as possible, your invoice should include all of the information listed below:
- The name of the department or agency that the invoice is for
- Your company’s legal name and mailing address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Purchase order number(s)
- A clear description of the goods and/or services you are charging for, including any supporting backup
- The date the goods and/or services were provided
Payments are processed within 20 or 30 days1 from the date your invoice is received (not the invoice date) to process payment. To ensure that there are no delays, please make sure that your invoice includes all of the required information.
FOR FASTER SERVICE:
- Emailing your invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than sending them by mail allows us to start processing your payment sooner.
- Invoices paid by cheque are delivered by mail and will require additional time for delivery. You can reduce the amount of time it takes to receive your payment by signing up for direct deposit.
FOR FASTER SERVICE:
- Make sure you provide your invoice number so we can reference your file more quickly.
|Region||Mailing address||drop off location||phone number|
|North Slave||Bag Service 1511
|3rd Floor, YK Centre
4005 48th St
|Beaufort Delta||Box 2480
|3rd Floor, Kigiaq Centre
106 Veterans Way
|Sahtu||Bag Service 1300
NT X0E 0V0
|#8 Town Square
|PO Box 1230
NT X0E 0P0
|182B McDougal Rd
|62 Woodland Dr.
Hay River, NT
2nd floor, Wright Bldg
62 Woodland Dr
|Dehcho||PO Box 440
Fort Simpson, NT
2nd Floor, Chief Baptiste Cazon Building
1. Financial and Employee Shared Services processes payments according to the GNWT Pay Terms. Suppliers registered under the Business Incentive Policy (BIP) are paid at 20 days; all other suppliers are paid at 30 days.