Nominations for the 2022-2023 Premier’s Awards are open until March 31, 2023. Nominate someone today!
Every year, the Premier of the Northwest Territories recognizes GNWT employees and partnerships with outside organizations that demonstrate excellence, innovation and dedication. The Premier's Awards are a chance to shine a light on those who have made a difference and to celebrate the contributions of public servants.
The Premier's Awards recognize the outstanding contributions and achievements of GNWT employees, teams and partnerships with outside organizations. There are four categories of Premier's Awards:
- Individual (recognizing the work of individual GNWT employees)
- Teams (recognizing the work of teams of GNWT employees)
- Collaboration (recognizing the work of GNWT employees in collaboration with non-GNWT employees)
- Indigenous Partnerships (recognizing the work of GNWT employees in collaboration with Indigenous governments and organizations)
You can nominate any GNWT employee, team or partnership with an outside organization for a Premier's Award for work and projects that were completed between April 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023.
Premier's Awards nominations are evaluated across the following criteria:
- Innovation and Creativity
- Exceptional Performance and Service Excellence
- Leadership and Organizational Excellence
- Inclusion and Traditional Knowledge
Nominations must meet at least three of the five criteria to be considered for a Premier's Award.
For more information on these criteria and how they are used to evaluate nominations, please review the Evaluation Criteria.
The Premier's Awards Guidelines include a detailed description of the award program, eligibility and nomination guidelines, and the award criteria.
If you have questions about the Premier's Awards program or nomination process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 867-767-9152 ext 14051.