Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, Procurement Shared Services will only accept online tender and request for proposal (RFP) submissions until further notice.
If you need assistance, please contact any of the following regions:
Procurement Shared Services (PSS) promotes and supports the key principles of the GNWT procurement framework:
- Competition: complete the contract for the best value, on time, on budget, and meeting the program requirements.
- Transparency: ensure vendors have fair access to information regarding procurement opportunities, processes, and results.
- Socio-Economic impact: supports the involvement of northern and local workers and businesses.
PSS is responsible for:
- Advice, information, and training on how to do business with the GNWT.
- Distribution of all public procurements on behalf of client departments and the Northwest Territories Housing Corporation.
- Procurement of government goods over $25,000 and services over $10,000.
- Procurement workshops and training for client departments and vendors.
If you have any procurement-related questions or if you are wondering how to do business with the GNWT, you are encouraged to email Procurement_Questions@gov.nt.ca or call (867) 767-9044 Ext 32118.