Apply for an NWT Liquor Permit

How do I know if I need a liquor permit?

You will need a liquor permit if you plan to serve or sell alcohol at an event or use liquor for a medicinal, scientific or special purpose.

There are two classes of liquor permit issued by the NWT Liquor Licensing Board: