NWT Liquor Commission
The Northwest Territories Liquor Commission is administered through the Government of the Northwest Territories, Department of Finance. The Minister of Finance has delegated the following duties to the Commission under Part II of the Liquor Act:
- Administer consignment liquor stores and warehouses in the Northwest Territories.
- Purchase, classify, sell and distribute liquor in the Northwest Territories.
- Administer Part II of the Liquor Act
The Northwest Territories Liquor Commission focuses on three key areas for measuring performance:
- Efficient operations, and compliance with legislation, regulation and policy
- Social Responsibility
- Financial Income Targets: Annual Reports
The Northwest Territories Liquor Commission has recently implemented a comprehensive sales, inventory and financial information system that will improve customer service at the point of sale through to inventory and financial management.
Mailing AddressNorthwest Territories Liquor Commission
Suite 201 - 31 Capital Drive
Hay River NT X0E 1G2
Tel (867) 874-8700
Fax (867) 874-8720